We are the David Wilson Library Research Services Team. Helping researchers with everything from literature searching to open research to publication impact. Blogging items of interest to PGRs, ECRs and researchers.
The eighth annual Festival of Postgraduate Research takes place on Thursday 17th May in the Charles Wilson Building. Fifty postgraduates have been chosen to exhibit their research as a poster presentation.
Come along to see what your fellow students are working on!
The Festival is open to all members of the University community and
members of the public from 11:00-13:00. Admission is free - but visitors
and guests must book a place in advance.
EndNote X7, which is available on University computers, now has a toolbar for inserting citations and references into PowerPoint.
1) Open up PowerPoint and place your cursor where you wish to insert a citation or a reference.
2) Click on the EndNote X7 tab.
3) Choose the reference style you want to use from the drop-down menu.
4) Click Insert Citation or Insert Reference
5) Search for the reference you want or search on * to bring up a list of all your references.
6) Click on Insert.
You will need to insert the citation and the references separately as
this is not a Cite While You Write toolbar like the one in Word.