Workshops this term include:
- Planning your literature search (online version)
- Conducting your literature search (online version)
- Making research information com to you (online version)
- Who is citing who? (online video - 18mins)
- Visualising Data
- Advanced RefWorks
- Advanced EndNote
Brand new for this term we have:
Raising your publication profile through Open Access
- Starting to publish your research?
- Do you know if your funder requires you to make your work open access?
- Want to ensure your publications can be read widely?
- Then come along to this session... 10am on the 10th June... book via PROSE
If you can't make it to the workshops and would like help, or a 1to1 appointment (in person or via skype), then email firstname.lastname@example.org