Pages

Monday, 11 October 2010

Bored of PowerPoint?


I've recently discovered Prezi, a new zooming presentation editor, and so far I'm finding it to be an exciting alternative to PowerPoint. Prezi is a web based presentation application that displays your ideas on a huge canvas rather than individual slides. It's like making a mind map, but you can then zoom in and show your audience individual parts of the map while you're presenting. Your presentation objects can include text, images and videos. Have a look at my first prezi, which I presented to a bemused History Lab audience last Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Bemused or impressed? I've been given a conference to organise as part of my internship, so I'm going to read up on 'Prezi' and suggest it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last Friday the speaker at the Centre for Urban History seminar used Prezi -it's clearly the new Black!

    ReplyDelete