You can now export multiple citations from Google Scholar if you have a Google Account.
- Go to Google Scholar and sign into your Google Account.
- Conduct your search.
- Click on the Star icon (Save) under each reference you want to export.
- Then click on My Library in the top, right of the screen.
- Select all the references and click on the Export option:
|Click the Star/Save Icon|
|Choose Export Option|
To Export into EndNote
- Choose the EndNote option.
- Open the EndNote file that is created.
- The references should automatically import into EndNote.
To Export into RefWorks
- Choose the RefMan option.
- Save the RIS file that is created.
- Login to your RefWorks account.
- Click on the plus (+) button.
- Choose Import References.
- Add the RIS file you just saved.
- Set the file import option to RIS - Reference Manager.
- Click import and your references will be imported.