As the summer term starts, so does the Library's training workshops for researchers. Our program covers a range of sessions all related to finding, managing and using information.
- Planning and conducting a literature search
- Introduction to EndNote and RefWorks
- Looking after your stuff: research data management and data management plans
- Search strategies for systematic reviews
- Visualising research data
- Copyright and your thesis
- Communicating research with comics.
If you can't make a workshop, you are welcome to see Selina or myself individually. Please email: email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Recording of some the workshops will be made available in the Research Essentials Online module in Blackboard.