The results are in. The top five most downloaded theses from the Leicester Researcher Archive (LRA) for September 2015 were:As you can see they cover a range of disciplines from Geology to Economics. PhD theses are always one of the most popular items in the LRA: one day it could be your work in a future top five.
- Rebecca Williams, Modeling lahars using Titan2D for the southern drainage of Volcan Cotopaxi: impact on the city of Latacunga (MSc Geology, 2006). 393 downloads http://hdl.handle.net/2381/854
- Alinda Gillott, Anxiety in high functioning children with autism (DClinPsy Psychology, 1999). 208 downloads http://hdl.handle.net/2381/31269
- Mark Widdowson, The process and outcome of Transactional Analysis psychotherapy for the treatment of depression: an adjudicated case series (PhD Institute of Lifelong Learning, 2013). 104 downloads http://hdl.handle.net/2381/28382
- Jonathan Mpundu, Macroeconomic Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility in Zambia Chipili, (PhD Economics, 2010 ). 96 downloads http://hdl.handle.net/2381/8309
- Anthony Wong Yuk Sun, The impact of Chinese culture on performance management practices in foreign firms operating in China (DSocSciLabour Market Studies 2014). 90 downloads http://hdl.handle.net/2381/28921