- Rebecca Williams, Modeling lahars using Titan2D for the southern drainage of Volcan Cotopaxi: impact on the city of Latacunga (MSc Geology, 2006). 393 downloads http://hdl.handle.net/2381/854
- Alinda Gillott, Anxiety in high functioning children with autism (DClinPsy Psychology, 1999). 208 downloads http://hdl.handle.net/2381/31269
- Mark Widdowson, The process and outcome of Transactional Analysis psychotherapy for the treatment of depression: an adjudicated case series (PhD Institute of Lifelong Learning, 2013). 104 downloads http://hdl.handle.net/2381/28382
- Jonathan Mpundu, Macroeconomic Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility in Zambia Chipili, (PhD Economics, 2010 ). 96 downloads http://hdl.handle.net/2381/8309
- Anthony Wong Yuk Sun, The impact of Chinese culture on performance management practices in foreign firms operating in China (DSocSciLabour Market Studies 2014). 90 downloads http://hdl.handle.net/2381/28921
1) Open up PowerPoint and place your cursor where you wish to insert a citation or a reference.
2) Click on the EndNote X7 tab.
3) Choose the reference style you want to use from the drop-down menu.
4) Click Insert Citation or Insert Reference
5) Search for the reference you want or search on * to bring up a list of all your references.
6) Click on Insert.
You will need to insert the citation and the references separately as this is not a Cite While You Write toolbar like the one in Word.