- Rebecca Williams, Modeling lahars using Titan2D for the southern drainage of Volcan Cotopaxi: impact on the city of Latacunga (MSc Geology, 2006). 393 downloads http://hdl.handle.net/2381/854
- Alinda Gillott, Anxiety in high functioning children with autism (DClinPsy Psychology, 1999). 208 downloads http://hdl.handle.net/2381/31269
- Mark Widdowson, The process and outcome of Transactional Analysis psychotherapy for the treatment of depression: an adjudicated case series (PhD Institute of Lifelong Learning, 2013). 104 downloads http://hdl.handle.net/2381/28382
- Jonathan Mpundu, Macroeconomic Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility in Zambia Chipili, (PhD Economics, 2010 ). 96 downloads http://hdl.handle.net/2381/8309
- Anthony Wong Yuk Sun, The impact of Chinese culture on performance management practices in foreign firms operating in China (DSocSciLabour Market Studies 2014). 90 downloads http://hdl.handle.net/2381/28921
The University of Leicester’s Figshare solution enables staff, PhD students and researchers to meet the growing demands by research funding agencies and journal publishers for open access (or appropriate access) to data underpinning published research. The new data repository provides a secure, long-term space for a wide range of content; all on one platform that encourages collaboration. The solution will also allow for the easy citation and re-use of their digital research data by making it discoverable, citable and shareable from anywhere.
Figshare for data is accessible anywhere on the Web and is a simple, easy option for sharing fil…