News and opinions from the David Wilson Library Research Services Team. We support researchers at the University of Leicester with everything from literature searching to open research to publication impact. More info: https://www2.le.ac.uk/library/for/researchers
HEFCE's open access policy comes into force on the 1st
April 2016 as an absolute condition for papers entered for the next REF.Find out more about the benefits of making
your papers open access, as well as how you can comply - easily - with HEFCE's
EndNote X7, which is available on University computers, now has a toolbar for inserting citations and references into PowerPoint.
1) Open up PowerPoint and place your cursor where you wish to insert a citation or a reference.
2) Click on the EndNote X7 tab.
3) Choose the reference style you want to use from the drop-down menu.
4) Click Insert Citation or Insert Reference
5) Search for the reference you want or search on * to bring up a list of all your references.
6) Click on Insert.
You will need to insert the citation and the references separately as
this is not a Cite While You Write toolbar like the one in Word.