We will be running Research Elevenses events and webinars in July - more news on that soon.
Online HelpWe have lots of online help available:
- Our Researcher pages include advice on literature searching and requesting items for your research.
- Information and advice on conducting a systematic review.
- Making your publications open access (articles are required to be open access for REF).
- Managing your research data.
- ...and more
1to1 AppointmentsIf you would like any help or advice on literature searching, systematic review search strategies, open access, data management or bibliometrics then please get in touch. We are happy to answer enquiries or provide 1to1 appointments (in person, via phone or webinar).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0116 252 2018
If you are a new PGR/PhD student and would like a library induction then just let us know.