For all PGRs wishing to submit their thesis in time to take part in the January 2019 Graduation Ceremony.
In order to be eligible for the January Graduation - the Doctoral College Office have set a deadline of 5pm on the 10th December 2018 for doctoral students to make their final thesis submission to the library.
In order to qualify for the January 2019 graduation ceremony you must submit to the Library:
- An electronic copy of their thesis, as a PDF file
- A completed and signed copy of the thesis Final Submission Form
- This can be handed in at the library reception desk or scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- A single hard bound copy of the thesis
- This can be delivered to the reception desk in person or to the library by Print Services
- From now until 10th December 2018 we can accept proof that the hard bound thesis has been ordered from print services to be delivered directly to the library, even though the actual delivery will be after the deadline. A copy of the order or email exchange with Print Services is sufficient and should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any enquiries about the thesis submission process to the library can be emailed to email@example.com
If you have other questions about submitting your thesis and completing your Doctorate then please contact the Doctoral College via firstname.lastname@example.org
Help with Formatting your ThesisIf you wish for help with formatting your thesis in Word (e.g. Table of Contents, Page Numbering, Headings etc.):
- Book a Guided IT Learning Session with IT Services for Wed 28th November
If you need help with formatting your reference using EndNote or RefWorks:
- Book an appointment with a Library Research Services Consultant by emailing email@example.com